Wednesday 19 November 2014

Once the embolism affects the brain, how to recover?






                                                                                                           Date 24-4-2013
From
  Nalin Anthoni Pillai

                    
 High voltage in the brain can do wonders in curing diseases

      With regard to  'Regaining lost Brain function" can be got back by increasing the oxygen blood supply to the brain. In turn these neurons will automatically start firing at a higher rate in the synapses between two nerve cells. This way it can regain the brain function. This I have analyzed when my father had a paralytic stroke at the age of 86 and got admitted in K.J. Hospital Chennai, INDIA -Patient’s File No288/94. It was a winter season in the year 1999, half his body became paralyzed including his tongue caused by an embolism that had blocked the blood supply to the right side of the brain. Whereas his left side of the body was fully affected and was in a vegetable state he couldn't even speak. After six days I knew there was no chance to recover him. Since, I had invented a Medical Instrument which was patented in the year 1998. This Instrument increases the level of voltage in the brain through the medium of light which makes my brain chill that gives me more freshness to the brain. But I knew I can recover him back once I make his brain chill. On the sixth day I took my father to the bathroom it was a winter season in Chennai, INDIA. I filled the bucket with hot water moderately high and open the cold water tap and started pouring onto his head in a standing position. Mean time I closed the hot water tap started pouring gradually onto his head, within three minutes hot water turned into cold water I continued the process for another twenty minutes his body and head became chill and his heart beat also dropped below 50 beat a minute. He automatically passed his urine then I started rubbing his head with a dry towel. And due to this chillness of water blood started rushing to the surface area to protect the skin by contracting the blood vessel and the embolism in the blood vessel got contracted. But, when the body temperature came to normal blood vessel expanded and the blood started flowing through the embolism, meantime recombinant tissue plasiminogen activator drug was given to dissolve the embolism. After the treatment, three hours later my father started responding and started talking and his limbs also started moving, and the following day he started walking on his two legs without any body's help. It was amazing to see a six footer walking back and he was kept under observation for another two days and was discharged. He was a well qualified person from Kings College of London and an American Mr, Charles Wesley Ervin, The writer is the author of "Tomorrow is Ours" had written about my father's Biography published by the Social Scientist Association-Email: wes-ervin@bellsouth.net. My father Late Mr. S.C.C. Anthoni Pillai  was the President for Dock Work Federation for all four ports in INDIA and he was a freedom fighter. After the incident of a bad stroke twenty five days later he flew to Delhi to attend a Wage board meeting and he successfully negotiated with Wage Board officials and flew back with flying colours. This show his memory was in a perfect condition even after the stroke, there was not a single bit of depreciation in his brain cells.

Here I would like to conclude once the brain voltage is increased with ionize oxygen blood neurons will automatically start firing at a high rate with the help of the dipole dipole force. This led me to discover "How microorganism evolved and started spreading on this planet." In my paper I had stated that micro-organism got developed in terrestrial objects out of chillness and radiation mixing with crystal water in space had given birth for this micro-organism had brought life to Earth. Now NASA officially confirms that "Life began in Space: NASA Study" article appeared in Deccan Chronicle dated 21-1-2011.
   My contact Mobile No. 0091-44-9677216827

 By
   Nalin Anthoni Pillai
 Brain Research Work

This Message was sent to Bill Gates Email ID www.thegatesnotes.com on 24-4-2013.       
https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/_tcY7QLx6X_8/T-ouu2gnhTI/AAAAAAAABZE/3TrdmPjusjQ/w440-h110-p/02_sparkle_candle.gif

Fri, August 9, 2013, 7:00 PM
Nalin Ranjan, scientist, residing In Chennai, INDIA

No comments:

Post a Comment